KEEP YOUR LITTLE VIKINGS SAFE!
A client with a young family in Greenwich was having trouble with the kitchen lights. The lights would flicker when switched on, and it was felt that they were going through an awful light of light bulbs.
“Our inspection found that the down-lighters were badly installed causing the transformer and power cable to melt away which exposed the bare conductor. There was already charring present and, if left, this could have led to a fire.”
If you have an electrical niggle, we are happy to pop round and have a look.
If it’s urgent – please call 07887 571 058