Clients in Forest Hill, who were expecting their first baby, were receiving intermittent electric shocks from a light switch.

“After thorough investigation, we discovered that a cable had been penetrated by a screw on a previous DIY project. Unfortunately, a friend had installed a fuse board so there was no RCD protection and because of wall structure (made using stud-work) all the light switches and plug sockets had become ‘live’ at 230v! Luckily, wooden flooring probably saved anyone from receiving a mains electric shock – which could have proved fatal – but it’s scary to think what might have happened if someone had flicked after they’d spilt some water!”

If you have an electrical niggle, we are happy to pop round and have a look.

If it’s urgent – please call 07887 571 058


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>